Tuesday 22 October 2013

Return to Uni

     After some debate on leaving this year I eventually decided to remain on the course and complete my final year. As we are already about three weeks into our first term this requires me to catch up a little. My first task is to decide what I will be doing for my projects.
    Contextual Studies this year will consist of a 5000 word (or 10,000 if we wish) research report upon an area of our choice. The BA7 portion of this is a started but not complete "draft" version. It has however been emphasized that the word draft does not mean that our arguments is in bullet point or note form, but just that the is more to be written or expanded upon.
     We will be working on one studio project for the entire year. There were several options for the area we wanted to explore, 3D environment/characters, user interface, level design, concept art and interactive narrative. The last one does take my interest however I do think it would be something I would rather explore in my own time. Therefore I am pretty sure I would like to continue looking at environmental assets. So far my ideas only go as far as some kind of pub/bar scene

No comments:

Post a Comment