Tuesday 16 April 2013

Quick Costume Design

     I decided to make use of a spare twenty minutes I had to do a quick design for the clothing the character will be wearing, this is nothing special but it will function just to map out roughly what I want.
 
 
     I have a blue jumpsuit on my character which is the attire of "vault dwellers" in "Fallout" I have based the chest plates on the kind of armouring you would expect to see on a motorbike jacket, as shown below
 
 
    The character will wear practical footwear which would be essential for travesing the terrain of the nuclear wastelands. Whilst a metal covering, possibly sheet aluminum has been applied to the elbow and knee joints in order to offer them some protection as well as allowing the to be used offensively/defensively, either to shield or strike.
 
           I am not sure whether this will be my final design, I am in two minds as to whether the character should just wear a leather jacket for protection instead, but I will think on this and decide later.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment