Wednesday 19 October 2011

Behind...again



     As I am in charge of the board game box within our group, and have already begun looking at deifferent box structures I decided it was time to begin making some trial versions. To begin with I made a very simple design in keeping with the decision I had made from earlier research. These can be seen below.
     After discussing this design within our group, It was mentioned that in the Disney version of  "Trivial Pursuit" the box had a front cover type effect where a layer at the top folded over like a book. It was decided that it would be worth using this kind of design as inspiration, and in turn giving our box design a little more visual appeal.
     After discussing this I made a second version which, after discussing with my group, I feel will likely be our final design, and therefore, for now, I will be treating it as such which will allow me to focus on creating the artwork for it. Pictures of my new design and how it unfolds can be seen below.





No comments:

Post a Comment