Sunday 26 February 2012

Mickey Finished

     The time has come. I have finally got my scuplture to (roughly) where I want it. Witness for yourselves..

     I am pretty happy with my progress in this area, particularly seeing as it is my first time using Mudbox- and I feel as though I have at least achieved a reasonable likeness. As mentioned in my earlier posts I did find the eyes a struggle so this is something I will focus on practising for the future; however I really enjoyed using the program so I am more than happy to do this. Whilst playing around with different features in my free time I also learned how to give the sculpts joints, and therefore intead to start creating 3D sculpts of characters I have been creating/drawing in my own time.
     Another aspect I didnt explore too much this time round but would like to become familiar with in the future is various methods of texturing/colouring the surface so as to create a truly realistic effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment